Organizing the wedding flawlessly is the toughest job, when organized at outdoor place it more difficulty. Restroom arrangements have quite importance for occasion celebrations and for other purposes as well.
1. “Pick the toilet seat up,” if you’re a male you have probably heard this at least once in your lifetime. This phrase typically relates to the fact you may have left a few drops on the toilet seat. This of course is extremely disgusting and picking up the toilet seat out of courtesy is always a must. But urine is a sterile liquid. Urine is composed of 95% water, with small amounts of salts, ammonia, Urea, Uric acid, and a few others.
2. Thank you Automatic toilet flush. In a public restroom, the toilet flush handle can have over 40,000 germs per square inch. Washing your hands with antibacterial hand sanitizer after going to the bathroom is always necessary. The act of cleansing the hands after a toilet trip can kill up to 95% of those disgusting toilet handle germs. A hand dryer can increase the number of bacteria on your hand. Therefore drying your hands with a paper towel is more sanitary.
3. Flush with the lid down. It is reported that a toilet flush can cause the tiny fecal matter particles to become airborne With this in mind it best to move your toothbrush as far away from the toilet as possible.
4. Fish on dope. Ninety percent of pharmaceuticals taken by people are excreted through urination. As a result, our sewer systems contain large doses of excreted drugs. Unfortunately, these pharmaceuticals get into our water supply. Wreaking havoc on the local underwater Eco-system. During recent research, the EPA discovered fish containing small amounts of estrogen, cholesterol-lowering drugs, pain relievers, antibiotics, caffeine, and even anti-depressants. These drugs cause many types of problems for our fish.
5. Water guzzler. A toilet consumes more water than any other appliance in the home. A normal person flushes close to twenty gallons of fresh potable water every day. The United States flushes more than six billion gallons of freshwater per day. Fortunately, toilets that use less water are available. These toilets such as the dual flush toilet significantly decrease the amount of water used per flush.
6. A lady in Kansas was stuck on the toilet for nearly 2 years. Kansas’ woman skin had actually formed around the toilet seat. Considering that the average person spends three years of their life on the toilet. Makes this lady’s record truly unique.
7. A certain costume malfunction usually comes to mind when mentioning the almighty Superbowl halftime show. However many Americans probably missed this error because they were using the toilet. During the halftime of the Superbowl, the toilet is flushed more than any other time during the year.
8. In 2006 a Tampa area seventh-grader hypothesized that there were more bacteria in the ice at fast-food restaurants than there was in the toilet water for her science project. Unfortunately, her hypothesis was proven correct. She found that 70% of the time the toilet water contained fewer bacteria than the ice.
9. Don’t shake with your left hand. The left hand in India is commonly known as the hand used to carry out not so pleasant bathroom chores. As a result, making contact with a person with the left hand is considered a disgrace.
If you are organizing an outdoor event or going on camping with family or friends, it is best if you hire a portable toilet for your sanitary needs. Choose a rental service and a Porta Potty which can meet your budget and is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
But there are few qualified and revered portable bathroom trailer rental service providers in the USA as good as Porta Potty Service, who as a matter of fact are also adequately located in other parts of the country, who provide great outdoor toileting services on a rental basis.
Porta Potty Service is famous all over the USA for making online rental easy and comfortable to rent a portable toilet for all types of outdoor instances; irrespective of the numbers, unit types, and for all kinds of rental duration. They believe in customer satisfaction and that’s their ultimate goal end of the day. If you are certain about renting any restroom variant, then it’s time to pitch in your requirement in a simple way by requesting a quote. They also accept the orders through a call on 877-240-4411 and you can plan your restroom arrangement by conversing with their executive members as well. Porta Potty Service will deliver the unit on time to the specified location, no matter where you are residing in the USA.
For anything related to Porta Potty Rental, portable toilets rental, Standard Portable Restroom, Deluxe Restroom – Flushing, ADA Compliant Portable Toilet, VIP Self-Contained Restroom, Standalone Portable Sink Station, Large Holding Tank, Mobile Shower Trailer, Mobile Restroom Trailer, porta-potty, rent a porta, portable bathrooms call 877-240-4411 or log on to www.PortaPottyService.com